NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), if you see a #DaisyEVSFPartner post on Instagram or TikTok about the @MarcJacobsFragrances event taking place in New York City on August 3, 2022, go to the @MarcJacobsFragrances account on Instagram or TikTok, find the new post about Daisy Ever So Fresh, and comment on that post with the handle of the #DaisyEVSFPartner and a daisy emoji. You must have an Instagram or TikTok account to enter this Sweepstakes. You must make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account is set to “OFF” or that your TikTok account is not set to private, as applicable.
If you enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
All entry information, content, and other information or materials in your Comment shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
Limit one (1) Submission per person per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Duplicate Submissions by the same person will be subject to disqualification. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com and TikTok.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram or TikTok account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram or TikTok accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Instagram or TikTok account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the platform will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 28, 2022 and ends at 11:59PM ET on July 31, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Coty Inc. (“Sponsor”), Marc Jacobs International, and each of their parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant or Submission from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Random Drawing/Odds. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. A total of between nine (9) and fifteen (15) people will be selected as winners, with three (3) to five (5) winners coming from each #DaisyEVSFPartner’s group of commenters. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Coty, Inc. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize(s). Grand Prize: Exclusive invite for between nine (9) and fifteen (15) winners, each with a guest, to a Marc Jacobs launch event in New York City on August 3, 2022, with a $100 Uber gift code per winner to apply towards travel for the winner and guest to and from the event and a Marc Jacobs fragrance for each winner and guest. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $500.
Total ARV of all Grand Prizes combined: up to $7,500. Prize(s) is/are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Notification. Potential winners will be notified by August 2, 2022 and may be required to sign and return, where legal, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) calendar days of receipt. Additionally, winner(s) may be required to obtain releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Submissions. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity and rights transfer document must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
Potential winner(s) will be notified by a direct message from Sponsor and/or by Sponsor posting a comment to the potential winner’s Submission on his/her Instagram or TikTok account. Potential winner(s) will be required to email/Direct Message Sponsor within five (5) calendar days in order to claim their prize.
If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, MARC JACOBS INTERNATIONAL, INSTAGRAM, TIKTOK AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ITSELF AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to New York County in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. Name of Winner/List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 1, 2022 to:
350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10118
Attn: Global Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
14. Sponsor. Coty Inc. 350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10118
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM OR TIKTOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TIKTOK.